Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Assistant Commandant (GD) Special Recruitment Drive For OBC/ SC/ ST – 02/2021 Batch.
Indian Coast Guard
Assistant Commandant General Duty 02/2021 Batch Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2020
- Date of Availability of Admit Card: 06 to 10 January 2021
- Date of Preliminary Selection: 20-01-2021 to 20-02-2021
- Date of Final Selection: Tentively From End Feb to Mid April 2021
- Date of Merit List Availability: May 2021
There is No Any Application Fee
- Candidates should born between 01-07-1996 to 30-06-2000
Total Post – 25
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 60% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
- Height:- Minimum 157 Cm
- Chest:- Minimum 5 Cm Expansion
- Weight:- Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable
- Eye Sight:- 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass, 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
|Apply Online||Available on 21-12-2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|